Thursday, February 17, 2011

WORKS ON TAOISM

The first books on this vast and fascinating subject(s) I undertook to examine years ago, proved to be most tiresome,dull and too scholastic 'for one who wished to know',to penetrate and perhaps to practice,because their 'philosophical' tone seldom embraced a 'psychological' method or basis, or, at the other end, were a bit too religious or historical, and also sometimes compared or blended with Confucianism & Buddhism and even Shinto, all subjects of my attention and interest over the years,at certain times in my life. Now that I am RE-LOOKING & RE-WORKING (while trying REMEMBERING) along some LINES much neglected and worn thin, I am dredging up some aspects of TAOISM, gleaned here and there,sometimes mostly related to MARTIAL ARTS that I hope to expand upon some time...if ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment