Friday, February 4, 2011

THE WAY OF THE DAO

I have started this blog due to my many friends who are practitioners of various kinds of TAOISM and some adjuncts, like Reiki, Chi/QiGong, acupressure/puncture, and lots of related 'disciplines', practices, etc. and who share some martial arts and yoga interests of all sort and degrees, if not on scales and levels which are, I must say, always higher than any of my feeble attempts to engage myself in such...... What I will discuss on this blog may irritate many of my friends and others and also with which most of them will all disagree in varying degrees,possibly with everything I write on this subject.... Nevertheless, I stand on my present convictions, erroneous and misplaced as they may be, at this precise moment. I must say that I am stimulated to read and study more on this vast subject which I have neglected for some years now,since my early days in pursuit of things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment